A Glimpse of Me

Estimated reading time: 7–9 minutes

Every journey begins with curiosity, and every story begins with a single step. Here is a small glimpse into mine.

Curiosity and Discovery
I have always been drawn to reading, writing, and discovering something new. Curiosity quietly guides me, shaping the way I see the world. Life feels richer when I pause to observe, reflect deeply, and seek creative solutions. Challenges, rather than obstacles, feel like invitations—to grow, to experiment, and to embrace the unknown. Meaningful conversations, small insights, and moments of reflection open doors to perspectives beyond my own.

Not much, yet I have nearly 300 books in my collection, covering a variety of topics. Each book adds a new layer to my understanding of the world, fueling both my curiosity and my writing.

I still love learning. I actively attend webinars, workshops, and online courses to deepen my knowledge and explore new skills. Accumulating certificates is not just about recognition—it is an asset, a reflection of growth, learning, and dedication.

A Calling to Write
When I was just fifteen, someone told me I had been called to be an author. At the time, I didn’t fully grasp the meaning of those words, yet they lingered, quietly shaping my path. My passion for reading and learning grew steadily, and over time, writing became my way of expressing thoughts, exploring ideas, and connecting with the world.

I started writing thoughts of my own, poems, and stories, capturing fleeting emotions, reflections, and imaginative ideas. Writing allows me to record experiences, process emotions, and share perspectives. Words, when shared thoughtfully, can inspire, comfort, and provoke reflection.

From Diary to Digital
I once poured my dreams, fears, and reflections into a diary. Today, I digitalize those words—not merely to preserve them, but in hope that they may one day inspire, guide, or resonate with someone else. Words, I have learned, hold subtle power, and I hope mine leave a gentle mark.

Professional Journey & Digital Advocacy
Alongside my personal journey, I have built a career advocating for digital literacy and responsible technology use. I have been at the forefront of integrating Digital Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Cyber Safety into education, actively promoting AI tools, safe online practices, and digital citizenship. As an AI enthusiast, I help educators and learners explore technology as an enabler of meaningful learning.

Professional Highlights & Recognitions
Former State Coordinator (Uttar Pradesh) & Representative – IATA

Microsoft Innovative Educator Ambassador

CBSE in collaboration with Adobe Creative Educator, Google, upEducators, Canva, CIET, INTEL, EDII, NCERT, TSOW, CCL, IIT Gandhinagar, and Skill Mation on innovative educational programs

Recognized as School Innovation Ambassador by MoE’s Innovation Cell, AICTE, and CBSE

Certified Cyber Hygiene Practitioner (ISEA – twice certified)

Certified LinkedIn Marketing Strategist

Certified Champion – Planetspark

ACLS, BLS, PCLS, CPR Certification – NHCPS

Certified by Ministry of MSME, Government of India

Recognized Outstanding Value Mentor – Zenik Olympiad

Recognized by Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, ISPCAN, ARPAN

Certificate of Merit – Department of Post, Government of India

Certified by Central Vigilance Commission, Ministry of Culture, Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Education, Department of Land Resources, Ministry of Rural Development

Recognitions and certifications – ISEA, C-DAC, MeitY

Certified by Canva Education, Google for Education

Contributor, trainer, and advocate for tech-enabled, student-focused learning

Over the years, I have had the opportunity to learn from a wide variety of experiences, accumulating more than 1200 certificates across diverse fields, each representing a step in my journey of continuous learning and growth.

I have received multiple other recognitions and certifications from national and international institutions such as Microsoft, CBSE, Adobe, MyGov, NCERT, CIET, INTEL, EDII, reflecting my commitment to education, digital literacy, cybersecurity, and ethical leadership. I recently scored 100% in a National Cyber Awareness Quiz, reinforcing my dedication to online safety, data protection, and digital responsibility.

Growth Through Reflection
I am endlessly fascinated by perspectives, patterns, and possibilities. This curiosity drives me to experiment, learn from mistakes, and embrace growth. Personal development comes from stepping beyond comfort zones and embracing life’s lessons with humility and courage. Every challenge faced and every experience lived becomes a lesson in resilience, empathy, and wisdom.

Core Strengths & Vision
Interdisciplinary Thinker: Connecting language, psychology, theology, and education to engage learners of all ages.

Tech-Integrated Pedagogy: Using AI, cloud platforms, and multimedia to enhance creativity and collaboration.

Mentorship & Counseling: Providing emotional and career guidance to help students navigate academic and social complexities.

Public Speaking & Communication: Conducting workshops to develop soft skills and confidence.

Leadership & Values: Fostering ethical leadership, civic awareness, and emotional intelligence.

I see myself not just as a teacher, but as a mentor, guide, trainer, and nation-builder. My mission is to cultivate future-ready individuals who are academically sound, digitally aware, emotionally intelligent, socially responsible, and ethically grounded.

Life as a Journey
Life is not a destination but a journey of discovery, understanding, and quiet contribution. Every book read, every thought written, every conversation had, and every challenge faced becomes part of the story I live and share. I value connecting with people from diverse backgrounds, as every interaction is an opportunity to learn and grow. I believe in nurturing curiosity, embracing creativity, and seeking knowledge not for recognition, but to enrich oneself and others.

Thank you for reading a little of my story. May your own journey be filled with curiosity, reflection, and the courage to grow.

Self-knowledge is greater than knowledge of others, because knowing who we are prevents us from fully measuring the strengths or weaknesses of others.


With warmth, 
Dr. Jayaram Paul


About the Author
DJP is a passionate learner, curious thinker, and dedicated educator who finds joy in reading, writing, and exploring the world. With nearly 300 books in their collection and a strong focus on digital literacy, AI in education, and cybersecurity, DJP strives to combine personal growth with professional impact. A writer, trainer, mentor, and educational innovator, DJP has collaborated with CBSE, Adobe Creative Educator, Google, upEducators, Canva, CIET, INTEL, EDII, NCERT, TSOW, CCL, IIT Gandhinagar, and Skill Nation to promote tech-enabled learning and digital citizenship.

Passionate about lifelong learning, meaningful conversations, and guiding future-ready individuals, DJP’s mission is to inspire learners to be ethically grounded, digitally empowered, and socially responsible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy of Finding What Was Never Truly Lost

Daddy, I’m fine!

The Hidden Setting Behind My Internet Problem